About Our Social Responsibility
We are a responsible sustainable company .We want to support communities and create value over time. For us acting in a socially responsible way means respecting people and their rights, guaranteeing their safety and safeguarding the environment.
Gulf Group CSR
Gulf Group owns a number of specialist companies strategically located throughout the GCC countries, each independently managed as an independent profit center but falling under the umbrella of Gulf Group.
We aspire to operate a world class organization with diversified, short to long term plans that yield reasonable on our investments while serving the community.
As a part of our mission to better serve the community we ensure to benefit our economy, environment, and society in all levels of operation as well as adding value to those 3 elements.
The concept of corporate social responsibility, that businesses should both self-regulate and benefit their communities. With that in mind, and as a part of our role towards the community, we offer a vast internship program for university and college students to gain the experience they need in their field or major to better prepare them for the job market and empower them with a hands on experience
SUMMER INTERNSHIP PROGRAM Qualifications/requirements
- 4-week structured program
- Open to 1st and 2nd year university students
- Students are selected based on GPA and interviews (3.0 GPA and above)
- Interns are assigned specific activities/projects, based on business needs
- Tour of Gulf Group facilities
- Interns will receive a 100KD stipend upon completion of program
PROFESSIONAL INTERNSHIP PROGRAM qualifications/requirements
- Duration of program varies based on business needs
- Open to 3rd and 4th year university students
- Interns are chosen based on their academic background and GPA
- Students will undergo a number of interviews with business leaders before being offered an internship
- Students are assigned specific projects/tasks by one of AI’s business sectors
- Students receive a monthly stipend/salary
Marketing Officer: Majoring in Marketing or PR with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Observe social media trends and establish reports
- Plan campaigns, exhibitions and events
- Analyzing the marketing needs
- Evaluating the tools effectiveness
Service Engineer: Majoring in Mechanical Engineering with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Technical part of after sales services
- Supervising the maintenance and all HVAC, plumbing, electrical replacement works.
- Overhauling of compressors, chillers and cooling towers.
- Ensuring inventory of spare parts are timely available
- Reporting progress to management
Project Engineer: Majoring in Civil Engineering with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Ensuring all purchases consistent with quality and delivery requirements
- Prepare and develop bid documents and supplier bid lists to obtain competitive quotations on
- Ensure all items received on time are in the good condition
- Ensuring all purchases are consistent with quality and delivery requirements
- Supervise site works in coordination with project managers.
- Checks drawings and specifications to ensure adherence and proper coordination
Sales Executive: Majoring in Management, Finance, or Marketing with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Keep database of potential customers
- Identify product improvements or new products by understanding current industry trends and market activities
- Research and analyze sales options
- Representing the product to customers
Accountant: Majoring in Accounting or Finance with a GPA of 2.7 or higher
- Work on individual receivables and making proper allocation for the receivables
- Supporting the team on receivables allocation for insurance companies and corporates
- Preparing necessary statement of accounts for receivables as and when required
- Verification of outstanding claim files as per the checklist
- Various temporary assignments which may be assigned from time to time
Current School Year
Expected Graduation Year